Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
It is completely natural to have questions about a potential dental office before you commit to an appointment. We understand and want you to know that we are here for you when it comes to answering those questions.
Please take a moment to browse through some of the most popular questions we receive. If yours is not listed here, please give us a call and we will be happy to address yours personally.
- Do you take my insurance?
- How much will my treatment cost?
- Do you offer extractions?
- Do you treat children?
- Do you offer sedation?
- Will I need to see a specialist?
- Do you see patients for same day dental emergencies?
- Can you use Invisalign if you have a crown?
- If a tooth on my denture breaks, will I need a whole new denture?
- What are Invisalign trays made out of ?
- How do I care for my denture?
- Is Invisalign painful?
- Do I have to live in Jensen Beach to be a patient of Dr. Wigley's?
- What is TMJ treatment and do I need it?
- Will my root canal hurt?
- Will it hurt to have my teeth whitened?
- How long will it take to get a dental crown?
- Will my dental implant last forever?