Many of our patients have told us that it’s important to them to have their dental treatments performed in one location with dental professionals they know and trust. Our Jensen Beach, FL dentist offers a wide range of services to make dental care convenient for our community and the surrounding communities of Stuart, Port St. Lucie, Palm City, and beyond.
We welcome patients of all ages and provide you and your family with the care that you want— whether it’s functional dentistry or a beautiful new smile, we are here for you.
If you would like to schedule an exam, contact our dental office today. Also, continue reading to learn more about the services we offer and our commitment to quality dentistry in Jensen Beach, FL.
- About Our Jensen Beach, FL Dentist
- Quality Family Dentistry
- Our Preventive and General Dentistry Services
- Dental Emergencies Treated Fast
- Beautiful Smiles with Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implant Placement and Restorations
- Advanced Services and Technologies
- Our Commitment to Patient Care
About Our Jensen Beach, FL Dentist
Dr. Christopher J. Wigley, DMD, FAGD has been a dentist for over two decades and continues to study the latest advances in dentistry to provide excellent care to his patients.
His memberships and credentials include:
- The American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentists
- Tri-County Dental Society
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry—an organization of approximately 35,000 dentists committed to continuing dental education as a means of optimal patient care
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Advanced training in periodontics
His dental team shares his passion for patient care.
Quality Family Dentistry
Quality, comfort, and individualized care are characteristics everyone wants in a healthcare provider. Dentistry is no different. We create long-term relationships with our patients and partner with you in your own dental health. We always listen to your wants, needs, and concerns. You are never just a set of teeth to us, but a whole person with your own opinions and ideas.
We start by customizing a preventive care routine for you and your family. What works for one patient may not work for another, so we evaluate your overall health and design a treatment plan based on your unique health history, dental needs, and goals for your smile. Regular exams, dental cleanings, and diagnostic tools provide us with a healthy foundation for your oral care.
If a condition does arise, we want to catch it early because that means less expensive, less complex treatment for you. When you come to our office for regular dental appointments, this allows us to monitor changes in your health and diagnose common conditions such as decay, gum disease, and damaged teeth before they become a bigger problem. We can provide quality, long-lasting restorative treatments such as fillings and crowns as well as gum treatments to improve your periodontal health.
Our Preventive and General Dentistry Services
At Jensen Beach Dental, we offer comprehensive services to patients of all ages.
Our preventive services include:
- Professional teeth cleanings
- Periodic x-rays
- Other specific therapies based on your oral health profile
Our general dentistry services cover everything from fillings to root canals, from affixed restorations to removable dentures.
In our Jensen Beach, FL dental office, we want you to get the care you need without having to travel to another location and be in the hands of professionals you have not built a solid relationship with—we want you to remain with us for all your dental needs.
Dental Emergencies Treated Fast
Our Jensen Beach, FL emergency dentist, Dr. Christopher J. Wigley, DMD, FAGD, and his team work hard to treat your dental emergencies fast, and can often treat on the same day.
Our team does not want you to be in agony, stressed, or risk tooth loss. Always contact our dental team immediately at the first sign of a dental emergency, which may include any of the following:
- Jaw or tooth pain
- Broken tooth or restoration
- Lost tooth
If you’re unsure whether your situation is an emergency, contact our dental office.
Beautiful Smiles with Cosmetic Dentistry
If you have thought about improving your smile, you are not alone! Many patients come to us in good health but want to make changes to their appearance. We offer a full range of cosmetic dental treatments to enhance the beauty of your smile. From professional teeth whitening with the superior KöR Deep Bleaching System to a full smile makeover with porcelain veneers and crowns, we offer it all.
We can even straighten your teeth using the Invisalign clear braces system—a discreet and effective way to have a more beautiful smile without the brackets and wires that come with traditional orthodontics. This is great for adults, but it can also work well for older teens.
Whether you want to make one big change or a few small changes, our Jensen Beach, FL cosmetic dentist will work with you to achieve the smile you have always imagined! We can also make changes over time based on your budget, and you can think of it as your smile journey.
It is all up to you—we are only here to help.
Dental Implant Placement and Restorations
Most experts agree that implants are the most effective tooth replacement option available today. Not only do they restore your appearance, but they also protect your oral health and bite by preventing shifting and bone loss.
You do not need to travel across town to a specialist because Dr. Christopher J. Wigley, DMD, FAGD is highly skilled at implant placement and restoration and can complete implant cases here in our Jensen Beach dental office.
If you have a missing tooth, don’t wait a moment longer! We can find a solution that works for you and your lifestyle.
A single dental implant or a bridge of new teeth supported with a few dental implants? You make the call. Our dental implant dentist in Jensen Beach, FL is ready to help.
Advanced Services and Technologies
At Jensen Beach Dental, we offer advanced services including:
- Laser gum treatments to help halt the progression of periodontal disease—a serious infection of the gums that can lead to tooth loss and other systemic health issues
- TMJ treatment—a painful dysfunction of the joints that connect your jaw to your skull
- Snoring and sleep apnea treatment—sleep apnea is a serious sleep condition that may increase your risk for heart attack or stroke
At Jensen Beach Dental, we also utilize technologies that help you get the best and most comfortable dental care. Some of our technologies include:
- The PrepStart H2O—an air abrasion device that utilizes aluminum oxide, air, and water to make adjustments to your teeth without a drill
- Diode Laser—light energy is used comfortably in crown lengthening and in the treatment of conditions like gingival sculpting, lesion removal, bacteria elimination, and canker sore treatment
- Digital scanner—eliminates the need for goopy mold impressions for restorations
Our Commitment to Patient Care
At Jensen Beach Dental, we take pride in the relationships that we’ve built with our patients over the years, and we enjoy the fact that they continue to receive their dental care with us year after year.
We offer a warm and friendly environment and are dedicated to every patient and family who walks through our doors.
Schedule Your Family’s Next Dental Exams with Us
Contact Jensen Beach Dental today! Our professional and friendly team awaits your call and looks forward to working with you to achieve a healthy and beautiful smile for a lifetime.